Wednesday 29 August 2012

From Last Week...

Sorry Guys,

I forgot to pop up photos from last week. This is what is happening at Myer that I am currently loving!

I have a small obsession with Royal Albert tea cups and saucers. I already have three different patterns and I plan on adding to my collection. This set is definitely next!
 If you are like me and love to colour coordinate your home this is perfect! I am currently looking for things to add to my new place (which is happening soon fingers crossed) and this matches my white/stone coloured theme I am going for in the bathroom. Check out Country Road towels as well (no photos sorry) the colours are amazing this season!
 This is the perfect size bag and in a colour that is very in! Love this bag by Marcs - It is on my wish list!
New from Cooper St Clothing! Matched with a summer tan and jelly sandals and oversized floppy hat will look awesome in summer.

Will upload some more photos tonight as I am off to work today!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment