Tuesday 14 August 2012

Myer this week!

Kitchen Appliances
I am LOVE scoping out ideas for my fantasy home. Although my mind is set on dark floor boards and white everything else I couldn't help to imagine these cute things brightening up my kitchen!

These are the cutest coffee machines since Nespresso - They follow the same concept but come in colours that you can choose to match your home! Below are the coffee pods.


Women's Wear
I am obsessessed with all pastels at the moment so of course this Fleur Wood dress caught my eye. Perfect for a garden party (If I attended any)
 Here are some snaps of my new favourite intames brand Sass & Bide - I know where my next pay check is going!


This 'Hi There' by Karen Walker jacket would look SO cute with a cute white lace dress or shorts.. perfect for spring office wear!



 Again with the pastels! This one is from Miss Shop - only $39.95. I love the mixture of chiffon and latticed purple fabric.

Racing Season is coming!!!! Found this one hiding in Seduce.

Until next time!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment