Sunday 14 October 2012

So much colour!

At the moment there is just so much colour in store. You need to check out all the contemporary brands especially WISH, seduce and Miss Shop!

Here are a few photos of what I am liking this week.

 Love this new Crystal Rock Skirt from Cooper St. There is also a skater dress with a macthing pop colour belt which I also love.
 You NEED to check out the swimwear section of Miss Shop. They have the most amazing designs and colour options. I love this one piece I found. They are reasonably priced too if you are looking to buy a few to update your summer wardrobe. Do yourself a favour and go try some on!


Lastly I found this number by 'all about eve'. I am loving horizontal stripes at the moment so this is perfect to add a bit of colour to the basic nautical design. Pair it with some denim cutoffs and black converse hi tops and you are ready for a hot Brisbane day! Don't forget to apply your sunscreen!

I am of to the new Myer in Townsville. Keep your eye out for that exciting post!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment