Monday 8 October 2012

Sorry for Delay

I have been a bit all over the place with flying here and there and having family come up and stay with me! What has dawned on me today is that Christmas is seriously coming up fast (and i just got a $500 Telstra bill) so I am already stressing over what to get my loved ones. I have uncovered a few bits and pieces that could be potential presents for you to give your family! And as always I have found them all in Myer!

 For those avid sport fans - Cricket Season is upon us! Not much of a fan myself as i prefer NRL but for those out there who knows someone who loves cricket this is a pretty sweet gift.

For those new (like me) or old health nuts, this book is AMAZING. It really helps you to understand what you are putting in your body and what it is it you are getting out of it. Since newly becoming a Paleo diet fan you need to check out this blog http://www.modernpaleowarfare.com/. Hilarious and some delicious recipes.

And here is another gift for those keen drinkers. Not only are they pretty to look at, but they are on sale! Your dad/grandfather/father-in-law/uncle/brother/mother? will love this.

Until next time!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment