Tuesday 13 November 2012

Better late than never...and LOOK what I found!

I am officially in love with the Myer Christmas table displays. I have never seen so many novel presents! You need to get into store and check them out for yourself... Reminds me of Urban Outfitters in USA if you have ever been to one.
And in the Spirit of Movember I have included a lot of Moustache novelties. Enjoy!

Firstly - check out these cute hip flasks!


And when you take a swig....YOU HAVE A MO!

I included this because I know someone who LOVES the queen and would get a great laugh out of having this on his desk. Since it is solar powered, when you pop her in the light she does her trademark 'Queeny' wave.


Who in their childhood didn't love walkie talkies? Try these for size. Great for a gift for a colleague - you could have a lot of fun in the office with these...


Another awesome Mo Inspired gift are these sunglasses stand. Gift for your father-in-law or boss (male Boss of course)?


Another perfect stocking stuffer for a male family friend or colleague - themed Stick on Moustaches. Whip these out at a Christmas party and have fun with the characters.


Stay tuned for another upload this week!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment