Sunday 4 November 2012

Christmas is coming...so are even more goodies in the Myer Store

With Christmas coming and the fact that I am hoping to be moved into a new place by then, I am all about cute home wares at the moment. I found these AMAZING gift ideas by Sunbeam. These Snack Heroes are so cute and they make an exciting gift. My favorites are the Egg Maker (below) and the Ice Cream Maker (the one second below). I have included a picture of the whole range. They are not priced too high so if you have a friend or family who have just moved into a new place or a kid who loves to help mum or dad in the kitchen these are a perfect gift - and they are exciting!


 It is race season and Melbourne Cup is tomorrow so if you are looking for a dress for the races you need to try this one by Cooper St. It is very feminine, tight enough to suck you in and the colour is amazing! Pair it with some Nude Heels and you have a great dress. Not only this you can wear it again with a cardigan and some gold sandals and you have an outfit for a lunch date with your friends.
 No this one is not usually my style but I am all about tops with gaping sides. This would like great with a pair of denim jeans and sandals on a very hot day. Love the colours - brightening your wardrobe is a must this summer.
 Lastly, with a love for all things girly I found this in Miss Shop. If you have a wedding, Baby shower or garden party to attend, match with a floppy wide brimmed hat and some wedges and you are good to go. This is definitely on my wish list.

Until Next time - Happy Shopping!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment